quarta-feira, 4 de junho de 2008

Endlich Zurück (Finally Back)

After a long hiatus I finally decided it was time to break the silence and go back to writing. This period as a simple "consumer" in the internet world showed me that without contributing to the virtual world it is just much more boring.

However, I had a hard time in the last months, having to retrace many steps and take on big challenges. Now that everything worked out, I think the moment is really appropriate for a return. I decided to stop my Master Studies because I didn't feel I was learning something I cared about. I then started a quest to find a job here in the company SAP and after four months of battling I was offered an excellent position as Software Developer for SCM (Supply Chain Management). I will try to explain it better as I get to work more with it in the future. My official starting date is the 24th of June.

In other news I am almost finishing the german course in the university and I am going to write the last exam on the 15th of June. After that SAP promised me german classes in the company, so I can always keep it up.

I have some ideas I've been wanting to write about and I intend to take more pictures and go back to sharing my thoughts and experiences in this blog. I don't think I will manage to be as active as I was in 2006 and 2007, but I think it will be worth it anyway. To those of you who are reading this, thank you for the patience. I am back.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rodolfo Lossio said...

Fico feliz que voltaste a escrever! Seu blog nunca saiu da minha lista no Google Reader.

5 de junho de 2008 às 05:32  
Anonymous Anônimo said...

que bom que você voltou!

-Stefânia-

5 de junho de 2008 às 06:17  
Anonymous Anônimo said...

Oi, filho!

Parabéns pelas árduas conquistas; estamos orgulhosos de você!
Abração.
Pai Vitor e Mãe Cristina

5 de junho de 2008 às 10:51  
Blogger Marina said...

Oi primo!
Parabéns pelo emprego e pela coragem de rever sua escolha no mestrado! Eu sei que é bem difícil.
Sua mama está aqui em casa passando um dia ensolarado comigo no Rio de Janeiro! Mas não se preocupe, só falamos bem de você!
Espero uma visita sua quando der...
Beijos,
Marina

6 de junho de 2008 às 11:30  

Postar um comentário

<< Home