quarta-feira, 18 de junho de 2008

Die Arbeiserlaubnis (The Work Permit)

I just wanted to write a quick post to let you all know that I finally got my Residence and Work Permit for my job in SAP. Now I am fully legally supported to start working and don't have to worry about bureaucracy for a long time. I also officially left the university and therefore I am not a student anymore. Thanks to all those who supported me, this is a major achievement and I am very happy about it. It's the beginning of a new phase in my life, where things are going to be very different. Let's see how it goes.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anônimo said...

parabéns! :) que essa fase seja melhor ainda.
bjs!

stefânia

19 de junho de 2008 às 05:41  
Blogger rahyal said...

Thanks for sharing nice post.It is very useful for everyone important to know about Germany work visa

14 de janeiro de 2013 às 10:59  

Postar um comentário

<< Home